Jazz

Jerry H A.

I am looking at buying a new travel trailer.. I wanted to know any feed back on a Jazz made by Thorcalifornia. model # 2780 bh fw

Gary B

Jazz

Hi Jerry, we looked at the rear living room model this spring but decided not to go with the Jazz as we didn't like the bedroom / bed arrangement. They offer a good warrenty, it look ok, keeping in mind they are entry level 5ers, but the price also reflects that, (what I means is reasonably priced). The reseach I did on it the folks that had them liked them, all said they towed easy and good. Good luck in the search. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

Jerry H A.

Jazz

Thanks Gary B You know how salesmen try and sell there products and he tried to tell me that it was a mid level. They look nice but i was looking for a mid level or upper level 5 th wheel. What kind did you purchase. What would you suggest would be a real nice mid level 5 th wheel.

Gary B

Jazz

Hi Jerry, if your looking for mid level look at the Jaycos (excellent trailers and a good company), Coachmen, Fleetwood Terry's (we had a Terry 30' 5th wheel it was / is an excellent trailer we really like it and had zerro problems with it). Forrest River's CedarCreek\and there are others, upper level would be like the Montanas, Cardinals Savanna's, Avions/WEstport Nuwa Hitchhikers, Snownbrids, Jayco Designers, Coachmen Royals etc. This is just a sampling, we had a Jayco TT for 12+ years and it served us very well we had no problems and towed it all over on many roads. We of course really like our present 5er which is a 1997 Hitchhiker II 28.5 rear lounge ultraglide. Good luck in the search, I am not in any way knocking the Jazz, it just wasn't for us. :)