Just a Reminder!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey everyone, just a reminder that my Open House is finallythis Saturday! Looks like our weather will be OK!

We haveon the menu, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chile, Corn Bread, Dessertsand more. Free music starts at 9:00, with local artistKeith Campbell. At 11:30 Tinnelle opens for John Sines Jr.! He will sing non-stop, 12:00to 1:30.

ALL DAY LONG we have great deals on all our trailers especially thethree new 2007's we have left. Anyone in the area is welcome to come and have a great time! Sunnybrooks factory rep. will be here answering all your questions. Door Prizes and more will happen all day.

COME ON DOWN!

G

RE: Just a Reminder!

what about the clowns ,, i heard there would be clowns and tigers ,,, ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:
opps i'm the clown ,, Ken i hope u have u'r rv store stocked ,, i'm coming with a BIG WM bag and lots of extra cash :approve: :bleh: :evil:

DARLING

Re: Just a Reminder!

Ken

Will you have balloons :question: :question:

You know kids of ALL ages love baloons. :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

H2H1

Ken, Rod, I will not be able to make it, and I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING. I had and emergency here at home , all is OK now. but me and the DW will have to stay here and look after a family member for a few weeks. thanks for the invite.

rjf7g

I'm planning on stopping in to say "hi", pick up my sink covers, and by lap sealant...see you, Brian, NA, and Linda on Saturday!

G

I'm sorry to Hollis on u'r family emergency ,, but the family comes first ,, and i'll take u up on the Breakfast offer anytime ,, jsut let me know when u'r in TN ,, and i'll find u ,, and bty ,, don't feel bad about the Ken thingy ,, as i said family comes first ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

hey GTs what time does everything get started ,, i'm leaving TN about 5:30 am so i plan to be there around 11 am or so ,, but i'm gonna have to head out that evening ,,, so better have the food ready ,, that way i can eat and then shop in u'r store and then get the hell outta VA ,, JK :eek: ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

G

I'm kinda mad that u planned this thingy this weekend ,, we have the super duper rv show this weekend ,, and i debating on where to go ,, u'r place or the rv show ,, hmmmmmmmmmmm (GOT U TOO) I'm heading up sat morning ,, so there :bleh: :cool: :cool: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :evil: :evil: :clown: :clown: :shy:

H2H1

Rod we will in Tenn this fall for the changing of the color of the leaves. AS of now we don't what part of your state we will going to. We will plan that out later.

H2H1

Rod why not go and get the free food and enjoy it. We know you aren't going to buy a new MH so why look :laugh: :laugh: JK. have fun and be carefull on the road and that goes fo everyone who is traveling this weekend.

G

ok ,, well i went to Ken's open house and i met him and Linda,, both great people and also met his daughter and grand kids ,, he has the setup i want ,, two service bays (can be updated later) and a good parts store ,, inside the office and out in the service area also ,,, a very good location ,,, on the main hwy ,, and so to Ken I was impressed ,, my hat's off to u ,, u have done good ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve:
Hollis the food was not free ,, but it was for a good cause ( i know u'll like this) It supported the Bedford Fire Dept (Ken let me know if i'm wrong on this)
But i did buy a couple of burger's and and also some spice bread from them ...
I know Ken is prolly catching zz's tonight ,, but it was GREAT and he is really a nice person ,, and I MEAN that ,, i would buy from him if i was in the market for a tt or a 5er ,,, and Linda was great also ,, she gave us brochures on a toyhauler that my son is looking into ,, and Ken said he could get almost any type of trailer that he might want ,,, again ,, Ken ,, MY HAT IS OFF to u ,, i was impressed ,,, although one thingy ,, the wife liked the FR seirra u had ,, but ,, i won't go into that on here ;) ;) :evil: :laugh:
The music was GREAT also :approve: :approve:

rjf7g

Kenneth and Linda are great to deal with. I was there for a short time around 2 PM...checked out a couple of trailers just for the heck of it and said hi to Kenneth, Linda, NA, and Brian...I just hope Kenneth can sell me a Vista Mini Cruiser in a few years!

H2H1

dang I wished we could have bee there. oh well maybe next year.

Rod even if the food was't free the cost to help a fire dept out is well worth the cost. I would have donated extra money for their cause.
thanks for the up date

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey Guys,
Sunday afternoon now, went to bed about 8:30 last night and wife said I snored all night. :laugh: Yes, I was worn out.

The weather held off, but it was raining around us. While Rod was there, the crowd was not, but later we did get quite busy. Finished the day with several sales and I think some more will sell next week. John Sines Jr. has already said he would come back next year, so plans are already in the works.

It was great to meet Rod and his wife. I wish we had had more time to talk. Glad he made it and enjoyed all. Thanks for the compliments Rod, check is in the mail. ;) Hope to see you next year and maybe before that!

To top it all off we had 14 campers in our field at the house. REALLY rained last night and most have decided to leave their campers put and come back next weekend for more fun. We enjoyed ourselves Friday night with Lasagna and all the fixin's. Sat. night there was Catfish chunks, Shrimp, Chicken and more. Both nights desserts from Pecan Pie to Banana Pudding and cakes of all description filled a table all by themselves.

Hope to see more of you guys here next year!! Of course, you are always welcome.

G

I hope the check u sent wasn't a bussiness ck ,, i'll have to claim it to the irs ,, if it was ,, tell u what ,, cancel that ck and put the amount in cash on the TN/Va line ,, and i'll pick it up in the morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You have a good running bussiness Ken ,, some day i'm gonna be just like u (no sales though) but not gonna have to lay on my back in the rocks under an rv ,, although it isn't bad ,, have to do it when i have a service call in a CG somewhere ,, bty i still need anouther tech ,, u interested??? :laugh:
I have had 2 techs wanting a job ,, but one could not pass a drug test and the other only wanted to to work 40hrs a week ,, what has happened to our work force today ,, never mind i know ,, they want to work (sit on their buts) and draw a ck ,,, not a good work force for the future ,, IMO ,, but agian thanks Ken ,, i'll be in touch ,, ( i may have some more parts for u to order for me )
;) :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve: