Just bought our first RV

cwishert

Re: Just bought our first RV

I was trying to put pictures in an album but my daughters camera makes the pictures too big. I am trying to get them small enough to be able to put them in an album but it will take a while.

cwishert

What can I say but "Life is AWESOME"!!!!!!!!!!!! It could not be better. The beach was awesome! I caught fish right and left! Man I wish I could make money just sitting on the beach. Wish you could have all been there! I did not take pictures this time but I will need a video camera next tme we go to Magnolia beach. The dolphins came in and they were beautiful. The weather was perfect. We saw rain but it went right around us.

I can't wait until I can do this full time. :) :cool: :kiss: :laugh: :bleh:

G

Carol ,, u sound like i do about the beach ,, i tried to park my MH right on the beach ,, but it kinda got stuck in the sand ,,, i'm just kidding about this ,, i also love the beach ,, and as u said ,, if there was away to make a living being a beach bum ,, i would be first inline ,, but i could if i wanted to ,, since i own my own business ,, i could just hang out at the beach at let my guy's do the work ,, but that's not me ,, i don't ask any of them to do somethingy i wouldn't do ,, i am a working boss type ,, as is Ken ,, with GTS ,, but glad u enjoyed u'r trip ,, and yes the beach is awesome ,,, bty ck out my albums ,, this was of my may trip to MB ,, if u have not already ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)