just bought

sawwood

OK, new to RV's - just purchased 2008 Itasca Cambria, 26 ft. -- will pick it up in RI next week. I'm sure I will have many many questions as time goes by. Unfortunately (for touring at least, not for income), my wife still works, so no long trips for a while. I'm retire, she's a psychologist. We live just west of Boston.
Are there any subgroups within the RV forum? We are very interested in Arts and Culture, as much as nature and sightseeing, and would be interested in chatting with people with similar interests.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated in advance.
See you on the road
Steve

rjf7g

Re: just bought

Steve-
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new RV. I am unaware of any subgroups, but there are folks here who have seen and done a lot of things!

G

now , tex ,, we know u were doing an experiment on the range of weight ,, and substance ,,, that is why u seen a horse fly ;) ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

Welcome Steve to the forums :)

H2H1

Hey Rod I thought maybe he had been out in the sun to long :laugh: never seen a horse fly, but did see a cow jumping over the moon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Well Dave ,,, i Fly Fish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Well I've seen a house fly and a horse fly all in the same day! :clown: :bleh: :laugh: But y'all digress. The OP is asking about culture and art which is very abundant in every state. I am sure you will be able to find all you can see in every trip no matter where you go. I am sure there are plenty of people on this site that share the same interest and hobbies as you and your family.
As you can see above they all like to talk so you won't have any problem with that. :eek: Welcome to the forum. :)

brodavid

good advice Carol, and Jim good site,
Steve, as you travel you will see alot of art along the way, just take time and enjoy the sunrises as well as the sunsets with everything in between. if you are in to much of a rush to stop and enjoy the sites then you are in too much of a rush.
Also welcome to the forum

msjackie