Keystone - Everest 5th Wheel

cdude

Chance to acquire a new 2007 Everest from a dealer. While the offer seems very good and the workmanship respectable, not aware if there are negative issues with this manufacturer or at least with the Everest . Anyone aware of problems with the Everest and or Keystone?

Appreciate any info you can offer.

I must say that as a guest I have read many of the messages in this Forum and am now pleased to be registered.

Thanks.

G

RE: Keystone - Everest 5th Wheel

well welcome to the forums ,, and read all u can here ,, we kid around a bit ,, but we do get to the positive side of rv issues ,, but stick around ,, u'll like what u see and read ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool:

C Nash

Re: Keystone - Everest 5th Wheel

Welcome to the forum Charles. Not familar with the Everest but did have a 2000 fifth wheel Cougar which is made by Keystone. Only had the normal problems that are common with rvs such as a leak and did have a small bubble in the fiberglass but never fixed it. I only kept it two years and had no problem getting the leak fixed under warranty. keystone has been getting some negetive reports on the newer models. I would check into the Sunnybrook line but probably will cost more than the Everest.

DL Rupper

Keystone RV's are somewhere in about the middle of the Manufactures as far as trouble/quality goes. Just My Opinion.

G

Nash ,, i think he is rehab ,, agian ,, u know now that fuel has come down ,, he can spend more time behind the truck sniffing the tail pipe ,,, sorry DL ,, and as NASH said ,, where are u ???? :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :clown:

H2H1

he is enjoying what some of us can't, being out and camping :(

C Nash

DL has all ya'll fooled. :eek: He's sitting in an apartment in New York :eek: :laugh: :evil: ;)

DL Rupper

I'm in the RVing Capital of the world. QUARTSITE, AZ. Glad I'm not staying past tomorrow. This place will be over run with RV'ers in 6 more weeks. There are a lot of them here right now along with a bunch of JUNK Kiosks. I've never seen so much junk for sale and they are not even getting warmed up yet. What a *#^%hole. No grocery stores other than the kind you used to find on every corner back in the 40's and 50's.

Every other lot is a dusty dirty RV Park and then there are miles of BLM Land that they charge to dry camp on. There are hundreds of RV's here already and most of the lots are only 25% full. The BLM land isn't even getting started to fill up. Most of the RV's out in the desert BLM area have solar panels and sat dishes. I can't figure where they dump as the BLM land is an extended stay area. They must have portable dump stations that travel around out there as well as portable water deliveries.

It's fun to see, but I wouldn't want to be here when all of the snowbirds arrive. :dead:

Off to Mesa, AZ tomorrow, but won't have wifi for a few days. :(

cdude

Thanks guys. Appreciate your comments and of course the kidding around. I like a good loud smile!

C Nash

Charles, thanks for taking our off orignal postings with good nature. :) We generally answer :question: and then just kind of turn to around campfire talking. :laugh: We need more smiles with all the daily world problems we have. :) :) :) :) :)

bcole

Hi cdude
I bought a Keystone fiver last summer and had some warranty issues that I had to deal with. The dealership that I purchased the RV from turned out to be a nightmare. I finally had to contact Keystone directly and they came back with the same findings that the dealership was ripping off both of us.
They made good on the warranty and did all the repairs with another dealer. I personally have only good things to say about Keystone and their warranty policies.

cdude

Hi Brad.

Thanks for your experience. Since Ialready purchased the Everest, I guess in the event of any issues down the road it is good to know that Keystone are a reliable manufacturer. I am somewhat confident in the localdealership. They are a large outfit with many locations. Time will tell.:) Happy New Year one and all!