Kitchen and bathroom faucets for RV vs at home

CandV

Hi there, I was wondering if there was any difference in the plumbing or instalation between regular home faucets and RV faucets. I am looking to update the faucets in our camper (kitchen and bathroom), and I found a nice one at our local hardware store that is for your home kitchen sink, but I am unsure if there is a difference. Can anyone help?

Thank-you

TexasClodhopper

Re: Kitchen and bathroom faucets for RV vs at home

You'll probably find that the connections for the RV faucet is to PEX tubing. You can adapt the "normal" home faucet connections, but it may be difficult to find the crossovers.

jc2

In the (2) times we have replaced faucetts in our previous RV's, we simply disconnected the old and reconnected the new. The best way would be to disconnect the old faucetts and take them with you when buyong new replacements. That way any adapters if needed could be bought at that time.

utmtman

When I first bought my rv I had a bathroom faucet go bad on me first trip out. I bought a regular bathroom faucet at a hardware store to fix it. Worked just fine.

brodavid

you either love Tex or don't,
I love you Tex

msjackie

C Nash

Now msjakie Clods hat wont fit anymore :laugh:

C Nash

well it does look like ther is plenty room for his head to grow so more :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

I'm feelin' the love ... yeah, feelin' the love.

I've got a 10 gallon hat and $6 haircut. That leaves plenty of room for growin'! :approve:

C Nash

How bout putting it on MadMax :laugh: Thanks for giving me someone to talk to Tex :laugh: