Kohler nostart issues

I'm not getting fuel to my genset . I jumped straight to fuel pump but nothing. I sucked fuel through filter and line . pump is lifeless. Is there an alternative? Not the relay I don't feel. What could it be?

C Nash

I'm not getting fuel to my genset . I jumped straight to fuel pump but nothing. I sucked fuel through filter and line . pump is lifeless. Is there an alternative? Not the relay I don't feel. What could it be?
Can you hear the pump run? If not check for voltage to the pump assuming it is electric. If this is a motorhome the pumps do go out. Take the line off pump going to carb and see if it pumps fuel. If it pumps fuel then the needle in carb most likely stuck in closed position. Try tapping the carb lightly if this is the case.

Can you hear the pump run? If not check for voltage to the pump assuming it is electric. If this is a motorhome the pumps do go out. Take the line off pump going to carb and see if it pumps fuel. If it pumps fuel then the needle in carb most likely stuck in closed position. Try tapping the carb lightly if this is the case.
No pump sound . It's not getting power to it. So I'm thinking fuel relay. Except I powered direct and still nothing.

C Nash

May try tapping the pump lightly while you have direct power to it. How many wires to pump. Some have 2 wires with one being ground. I would remove pump ground it then apply 12 volts to see if it runs. Sounds like you have a bad pump. You can get them on Amazone . First try tapping it.