Komfort 21 help me

Doggy949

I have inherited a 21’ Komfort travel trailer
I don’t know anything about trailers and have several questions
1. How do I determine what model/year I have?
2. Where can I find a Manuel?

the electric 110ac/ 12dc system seems to be taken apart. I have some electric experience and able to fix most anything. I have set up the 110 and working on the 12dc.
3. How does the converter fit in? Do I need a converter if I’m using a battery charger/ maintainer?
4. The refrigerator uses propane and 110?
5. how do I determine my black water capacity?
Thanks for your guidence.

C Nash

I have inherited a 21’ Komfort travel trailer
I don’t know anything about trailers and have several questions
1. How do I determine what model/year I have?
May have a stamp on the tongue or in one of the cabnits

2. Where can I find a Manuel?
the electric 110ac/ 12dc system seems to be taken apart. I have some electric experience and able to fix most anything. I have set up the 110 and working on the 12dc.

3. How does the converter fit in? Do I need a converter if I’m using a battery charger/ maintainer? The converter just converts 110 to 12v to charge the batt and run 12 v systems like lights. I assume you could just use a battery charger
but be sure to use one with a battery minder

4. The refrigerator uses propane and 110?
Most also have to have 12 volt to opetate

5. how do I determine my black water capacity?
Thanks for your guidence.other than some
maybe someone with the same can help. Other than that you can fill with 5gal bucket clean water to get idea.
Good luck

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
On my travel trailer there was a silver sticker on the door jam with many of the details you are looking for. Look in that area and in the exterior and interior storage spaces for that sticker on your trailer. Keep us posted.