Komfort 26ft rks

GRINDER

Hello to All. I am looking at a used 2002 model for sale . The trailer is in very nice clean condition. On the slide out ,the inside trim does not look level with the ceiling but the outside level guage shows perfect level. Can someone tell me if this is supposed to be like this for water drainage or is there maybe a problem. Is this a good model or should i stay away from this manufacturer. Thanks. :question:

DL Rupper

Re: Komfort 26ft rks

Hey GRINDER, welcome to the forum. Are you talking about a 5th Wheel trailer or a Travel Trailer (TT). The 5th Wheel trailer usually has a slopping roof and the slide is level so when you are inside, it looks like the slide is not level with the roof line. The roof can have very sharp slope or just slightly slopped.

DL Rupper

I would think the roof and slide should be level to each other on a TT. I haven't come across any bad info on Komfort. Who is the Manufacturer? Hope it's not Forest River.

DL Rupper

Contacting the manufacturer sounds like the right approach. Thor makes a pretty good RV. Haven't heard any negatives on them. :)

C Nash

I have see a few TT with the slope in the slide. Sure looks odd but, guess it helps water run off if no topper is installed. The ones I have seen did not have the topper slide.