Lancaster County, PA

lookn-ahead

Lancaster County, PA

Fieldtrip, That is a great idea. We want to do the Hershey as well as Lancaster. Friend told us he thought that CGs were sparse. If you do make the trip or hear other info let us know. (I can live w/o Philly however.) Thanks :)

LisaR64

Lancaster County, PA

I live about 2 miles from Hershey and just love this area. If you need any info, feel free to email me.

Patty in Pa

Lancaster County, PA

I live right in the area you are planning to visit in Lancaster County. We have numerous campgrounds. There is one in particular which may be a little out of the way, but still within easy driving distance of all the sites in the area. It is called Muddy Run Recreational Park and we visited it this past weekend. It is wonderful, though if you are looking for pool, there is none. Lots of walking trails, deer, blue bird trails, biking, fishing, boating. Amongst the woods and full of wildlife. Pets are welcome as welcome! :cool:

Brenimom

Lancaster County, PA

We stayed at Spring Gulch Resort in New Holland, PA for our 2003 Maiden voyage. Very nice place even with all the rain we had. Will be going back again. Recommended to our neighbors and they went two week later, had a great time. Also, Lake In Wood Resort is very nice. We stayed four days, lots to do. We are going back for the month of October, you can tow and stow your rv for the month and only pay for the weekends. Both places are very kid friendly. Have a safe trip and enjoy!