LEVELING CLASS B

SEWRIGHT

Does the class B require to be leveled? Fridge did not work and light was out - moved a few feet and light started blinking again and fridge started working ???
Any help would be greatly appreciated SEWRIGHT

hertig

LEVELING CLASS B

Even if it was not required for the fridge, I would consider levelling it just for the comfort of the users... Probably those plastic stacking blocks would be the most practical for a class B (fairly small and light).

turnipbwc

LEVELING CLASS B

I try to get my class B as level as I can when I park. I have two levels on the inside, one the front and one on the side. If I need more I carry wooden blocks that have an angle cut to pull up on to. I have several blocks from one inch up to four inchs. Works for me.
turnip42 (Ray)

s.harrington

LEVELING CLASS B

You should always level your rig if you are using your fridge. You don't have to spend $$$$ on leveling jacks to do it. Some cheap hand crank ones should do the trick. Just make sure of there load capacity.

classbpaul

RE: LEVELING CLASS B

bluesman - 12/20/2005 1:48 PM

There are new Levelers out there that might help you goto www.superlevellers.com

Bill :cool:

Superlevellers is not what I thought it would be.
I wish some Class B brand/s would offer Class A jacks. If it gets windy during a thunderstorm at night, the rocking could ruin a good night's rest. Think about it, a truck camper has jacks, just like a Class A has; to level and reduce wind effect.
Why not offer at least 2 in the rear to reduce the effects of wind.