LOL

DL Rupper

Re: LOL

That's a first for me. Never seen a thread closed on this forum. That's why I post on RVUSA. May have to rethink this. I don't like "BIG BROTHER" determining what we can post or not. I always say 'if you don't like what is being said, don't read it". Something to do with the "Freedom of Press". Where is the ACLU when you need them. LOL :approve: :laugh:

SnowbirdInFlight

DL Rupper - 7/9/2007 3:38 PM That's a first for me. Never seen a thread closed on this forum. That's why I post on RVUSA. May have to rethink this. I don't like "BIG BROTHER" determining what we can post or not. I always say 'if you don't like what is being said, don't read it". Something to do with the "Freedom of Press". Where is the ACLU when you need them. LOL :approve: :laugh:

Well for some unknown reason 'someone' thought it was in violation and sent an alert to the moderators. Yeah, Big Brother is watching and has a name. Guess we should start calling him 'The Informer' ha ha.

TexasClodhopper

Once again you are trying to portray me in public as someone that I'm not. I can only hope that others see you for what you are.

What isn't shown in that bigoted thread that you started is the POST that I alerted Cindy about. That POST stunk so bad that it was removed by Cindy. That POST was a vile and bigoted POST using some foul language and ranting on and on against Canadians of any shape, size, or color.

I can see how by looking at the thread one can think that I 'alerted' on the whole thread. I didn't. Just on the POST that is now missing. I express my opinion here just like everyone else, but I don't go around making insinuations about others. You should get your facts straight before you start cutting on others. You made a whole new thread here just so you could cut down another poster. That says it all.

I get on here early and usually see several spam posts and other smelly posts by spammers that I alert Cindy on. If you wake up at the crack of noon, then you probably never see them.

SnowbirdInFlight

TexasClodhopper - 7/10/2007 7:02 AM What isn't shown in that bigoted thread that you started is the POST that I alerted Cindy about. That POST stunk so bad that it was removed by Cindy. That POST was a vile and bigoted POST using some foul language and ranting on and on against Canadians of any shape, size, or color.

If this was the case then you did right about the alert. I would have done the same, with the exception of an explanation of why it was done. Oh, and I didn't start the post as a bigoted post, just an observation on French-Canadians that I made while in an RV Park that houses many over the winter months. Which was actually pretty insightful for me because I now understand better about the French-Canadians and will look at them differently when I return to Texas.
However, you don't have to be so mean-spirited in your responses to me, that in itself shows your character, no need for me to point it out.

SnowbirdInFlight

TexasClodhopper - 7/10/2007 11:42 AM I accept your apology.

th4258eb94.gif

No need to accept what wasn't given. I have no reason to apologize to you, I merely explained that alerting the mods was the right thing to do. You are still mean-spirited and nasty to me every time you post, so don't look for any "I'm sorry's" from me. I don't owe you any. Lets be totally clear on that. You go your way and I'll go mine.

53.gif