Look out He's retired

C Nash

Re: Look out He's retired

Butch you will never find the end of that rope with loose ends. Just tie a knot in it hang on and go with the wind. Follow the wind for better gas milage and go where it takes you. Alaska is calling and you'll never regret it. Just tell Shirley to throw some pans in the rv for cornbread a gallon of buttermilk and hit the road. Have fun you and Shirley have earned it.

msjackie

sorry I signed in on dave's uplink,

all of the above , with love and prayers,

and do not forget the honey list maker

cwishert

Shadow, We were in Las Vegas on Monday through Wednesday. Spent our 25th anniversary there. It was fun but I don't plan on going back any time soon. I hope that you will offer me a free room again sometime though. But probably won't be able to go when you do because John can't get weekdays off. Unlike yourself who is now wonderfully "REtired"! Have fun and keep us posted on your travels. I am sure one of these days we will be going east on the same day and will be able to meet y'all. :)

Shadow

Anytime Carol, BTW we are sending this message on our new laptop and our verizon broadband phone card. One of the loose ends we needed to untie for our travels. Clear up a few apointments this month, and go for a trip somewhere. Maybe we will get to run into a few of you this summer. :

Kirk

Butch,

Come on over to Lavon Lake, just northeast of Dallas and we will gladly help you celebrate! We hit the road nine plus years ago and that was the best choice that we ever made. We are staying at East Fork Park, a COE park just outside of Wylie, TX.

Shadow

Sounds good Kirk. We are planning a trip to Shreveport so could stop by on our way. Problem it's a couple of weeks away.

DL Rupper

GO, GO, GO Butch.. Don't put it off. Get out on a few short recon trips. Let us know how the Verizon broadband card works out. We got 1 a couple of months ago, but haven't been out on the road with it yet. SEPTEMBER is when we will be out "on the road" again. It can't get here soon enough. bored in Ohio.

elkhartjim

DL, I use an Altell card...now owned by Verizon and I've had good service out of it. One thing to remember, just because you have good cell service doesn't always mean you'll have good air card service. I was told they use different frequencies.

elkhartjim

Here you go Butch....
Wisdom Of A Retiree!!

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired'? Well..I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Crown Royal, Glen Levitt Scotch and margaritas into urine.

And I'm pretty darn good at it, too

Shadow

Too funny Jim. :laugh: On the air card we were told that anywhere you can get a signal with your cell. Your air card will work. Will see...