Looking for Comfortable Flight For Canada

tomh00493

Hi All,

I'am Looking for Looking for Comfortable Flight For Canada that allows pets...

Any Help will be Highly appreciated

Thanks

nickjolly29

Travelling with a pet in flight will not trouble you any more. I have travelled 2 times with my dog to Canada.
I will suggest you Air Canada they serve the best services and comfortable seats.
You need to submit some documents. There are some rules and regulations to follow like:

1. Properly carried in soft ventilated bags in the prescribed size.

2. The pet must be properly muzzled and leashed and the weight of the pet including the container should not exceed five kgs. Pet will be carried at an additional charge and will not be included in the free baggage allowance.

3. Valid health and rabies vaccination certificates.

4. Entry permits and other documents required by countries of entry or transit

5. Pet accepted at owner's risk.

6. The owner will be responsible for compliance with all governmental customs and health requirements, including quarantine arrangements at destinations.

7. The owner will assume all the risks of injury, sickness or death of the pet accepted for carriage.

8. A declaration indemnifying the airline will be obtained from the passenger.

9. The owner must ensure their pets meet the quarantine requirements. Pets may be subjected to quarantine at the destination at the owner's expense.

10. A trained dog or a service dog to assist blind or deaf passengers will be carried free of charge in addition to the normal free baggage allowance.

11. Maximum 2 animals- pets or service dog are permitted per aircraft, with the concurrence of the commander.

For more rules refer to https://reservationsnumber.org/air-canada/and solve your problems immediately.

tomh00493

Travelling with a pet in flight will not trouble you any more. I have travelled 2 times with my dog to Canada.
I will suggest you Air Canada they serve the best services and comfortable seats.
You need to submit some documents. There are some rules and regulations to follow like:

1. Properly carried in soft ventilated bags in the prescribed size.

2. The pet must be properly muzzled and leashed and the weight of the pet including the container should not exceed five kgs. Pet will be carried at an additional charge and will not be included in the free baggage allowance.

3. Valid health and rabies vaccination certificates.

4. Entry permits and other documents required by countries of entry or transit

5. Pet accepted at owner's risk.

6. The owner will be responsible for compliance with all governmental customs and health requirements, including quarantine arrangements at destinations.

7. The owner will assume all the risks of injury, sickness or death of the pet accepted for carriage.

8. A declaration indemnifying the airline will be obtained from the passenger.

9. The owner must ensure their pets meet the quarantine requirements. Pets may be subjected to quarantine at the destination at the owner's expense.

10. A trained dog or a service dog to assist blind or deaf passengers will be carried free of charge in addition to the normal free baggage allowance.

11. Maximum 2 animals- pets or service dog are permitted per aircraft, with the concurrence of the commander.

For more rules refer to https://reservationsnumber.org/air-canada/and solve your problems immediately.
Thanks for the help

appreciated

MercAzavel

Hi, I hope you're doing well. I saw your post looking for a comfortable flight for Canada that allows pets and I wanted to offer a suggestion. Have you considered private jets as an option? Not only are they a luxurious way to travel, but they also offer a more personalized experience and can often accommodate pets. One company that I would recommend checking out is aerialjets.com. They have a wide range of private jet options and I'm sure they'll be able to help you find something that fits your needs. I hope this helps and good luck with your search!

Last edited: