looking for job delivering rvs

rainbowchaser

Hey everyone! I am looking for information on delivering rvs for companies from one place to another. Can anyone give me any feedback on this? I love to drive and travel and I think that I would love to do this for a living! Can anyone help? A friend suggested this to me. If you have any information, please email me ajernigan@peoplepc.com
AJ-rainbowchaser

Grandview Trailer Sa

looking for job delivering rvs

You have Classic, Hoosier, and Rad as the three main transport companies. Call Nappannee IN. information and you can get the numbers.

milt50

RE: looking for job delivering rvs

Check out horizon they're usually pretty good about having return hauls. Had a friend try Bennett trans waited two days for first haul.hard to make any money like that! they all have web sites .Good Luck! Milt

DL Rupper

Re: looking for job delivering rvs

The way I understand it, it's usally is a 1 way haul. Costs gas/diesel to get back to the manufactures empty. :(

jenmiller

RE: looking for job delivering rvs

I Googled that web address and ended up here at RVUSA.com. I want to get into transport for a few years until my husband retires from his job. Any suggestions on how to get to their web site or should I just call?