looking for opinions/feedback

Ironhead

My wife and I are planning to buy a new or slightly used fifth wheel soon. I've been researching and trying to educate myself so I don't make the "really dumb " mistakes. We're leaning towards a Montana 3400 rl. but recently came across a Grand Junction. This unit has some nice features (Mor-ryde suspension,12gal hot water heater, granite counters,yada,yada,yada). Other than the 90 day bumper to hitch warranty this seems to be a lot of camper for the money. I first saw it at an rv show advertised as a Thor but when I Googled it I got Dutchman which makes me want to turn and run. Any thoughts or opinions? I really appreciate your input.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: looking for opinions/feedback

Dutchman makes the trailer and Dutchman is owned by Thor. I looked at them last week at Louisville and there were enough things that made me keep walking. Even though I would like to sell you what I sell, the Montana is much better than Grand Junction.

Kirk

Re: looking for opinions/feedback

I am not a dealer but I strongly agree with the comment from Ken at Grandview! And Dutchman is not the high end product from Thor, either.