Lost Profile Images

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Lost Profile Images

Good Morning Tex,

I emailed my programmers when I noticed the profile images were not showing yesterday. I'll post here again if there is anything you and the other members of this forum need to do.

Cindy :)

H2H1

Also Cindy the top button icon does not work as it did on the old forum. :cool:

cwishert

Hollis, My top button works just fine. Maybe it's your computer or something. I never used it before but since you brought it up i had to try it and it works just fine :approve:

H2H1

Well Carol I am using a Dell Inspiron LT. This the same one I have been using for over a year now. I really don't think it my LT.

utmtman

My top button does not work either bottom button does. Have not checked on my profile info yet but will get to that soon.

C Nash

Both top and bottom buttons work fine on mine. Haven't cked profile

G

i too have no prob with top and bottom button ,, but did relaod my pic
;)

H2H1

HEY Carol I think it is EPG SOFT.com.... I went to that site and that is it.

DL Rupper

The forum blue printed subject/names etc and borders are very washed out/pale on my screen now. Otherwise everything seems to be working. :)

Triple E

Well a lot good that has done. Spam, spam, spam, spam. :dead: :disapprove: :angry: :evil:

akjimny

Sure is nice to be back in the land of the internet. Top and bottom buttons work fine for me. I was surprised I had to log in - but appreciate the added security, especially if it cuts back on the spam advertising the forum has been getting bombed with lately. Thanks Cindy and Staff.