lost

G

well i know this isn't rving stuff ,, but it could be depending on how many rving Vols went to LSU for the game ,, but anyway we lost :( :( :(
So no bowl game for us ,, sorry ,, jsu thought i would post it ,, i know i'm gonna get flack over this ,,, but who cares ,, it's over ,, so flack away :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bty DL told me to do it :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Re: lost

Hey that's what he's here for ,, if we don't have him to pick on then we have to pick on Tex ,, and he get's real mean ,, if u start typing about all his gazillion oil wells :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :8ball:
Bty Ken,, did u get my PM :question: :question:

TexasClodhopper

$1, $2, three little dollah dollahs ...

I don't live in Houston, just in the area. For all the trying, Houston (college or pro) just can't seem to keep doing anything right in football or baseball. I gave up watching during the seasons. I just wait to see if any one of them is going to the playoffs, before I start watching. Sigh. :disapprove:

Glad you guys get to enjoy your teams!

The only thing we've got around here is AJ Foyt! :approve:

G

Bty ( :laugh: ) The vols do get to go to the Outback bowl ....
Had to do the BTY thing ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

H2H1

GEORGIA BULL DOGS

GO DAWGS --SUGAR BOWL IN NEW ORLEAN, THAT WHERE WE WILL BE, GO DAWGS

Shadow

Just dawned on me. DL must be on the road and forgot his computer. Or he would be giving us all grief with Ohio State playing for the championship. :eek:

G

hey DL will give anybody grief about anything ,, but just don't give hime grief about his diesel smoke :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

C Nash

Correction on the Auburn War eagle bowling. Auburn is goint to the Chick-Fil-A bowl in Atlanta. Think it used to be the Peach Bowl.
WAR EAGLE