Louisville, KY Metro KOA

ryrwake

Has anyone ever stayed at this particular campground? I am planning on staying there in the near future. When I made reservations, they said they couldn't guarantee that I could park my tow vehicle at the site. It would be parked either at the front of the campground or across the street. I would be about 40 yards from the camp site. Just wondering. My experience with KOA campgrounds have been good. The rating on this campground looks okay.

Mac

Louisville, KY Metro KOA

quote:Stayed there a couple years ago. Sites are not too large, but easy to get to and o.k. for downtown location.
Has anyone ever stayed at this particular campground? I am planning on staying there in the near future. When I made reservations, they said they couldn't guarantee that I could park my tow vehicle at the site. It would be parked either at the front of the campground or across the street. I would be about 40 yards from the camp site. Just wondering. My experience with KOA campgrounds have been good. The rating on this campground looks okay.

beenieweenie

Re: Louisville, KY Metro KOA

There is another KOA just south of Louisville, not too far from the airport, we stayed there a month or so ago. It was very nice. The hosts were extremely friendly. It has a bit more tranquil atmosphere than Louisville Metro (which is actually on the Indiana side of the Indiana/Kentucky border).

beenieweenie

RE: Louisville, KY Metro KOA

Ha, ha, ha never thought to look at the year of the original post, all I saw was July, and didn't notice until later the stinkin post was seven years old lol! Oh well, I guess if they haven't gotten there by now, they aint coming!

TexasClodhopper

Re: Louisville, KY Metro KOA

That's a record for diggin' em up from the past!

You get an attaboy for doing some great research, though. ;)