Lower Florida Keys

I took my RV down to the Lower Keys last week and wrote an article for my blog, floridarambler.com, about things to do. But I know I haven't covered all the bases and am seeking input from other RVers who have been there and have additional experiences to share. Can you help?

vanole

rrountree,

Thanks for the link.

Not sure if Marathon Cottages and RV park is still open but if so, its another Mil FamCamp possiblitiy. I was at Sigsbee for two weeks two years ago before going up to Miami for two months.

Jeff

G

well i hope andytrig32 paid for that ad he slipped in under "love to go rving after " (then the add ) these folks are getting even more sneaky.
But as to the original post ,, yea looks great ,, i love the ocean ,, and i love to go anywhere i can be in it or near it ,, luv the salt air and salt spray ,, even if i have to spend 3 hrs cleaning it off the MH before i can even get outta the park :excitement: it is all worth it to me :applause:

C Nash

I never click on those add ads because its also a sneaky way to send viruses. Bet andytrig32 didnt pay to do it.

try2findus

I also NEVER click on stuff like that unless it is from someone we know. So it's just a waste of time to read this stuff...

Gosh it's cold this morning. Guess it's hibernation time for me. With it this cold, it might as well SNOW!! :triumphant: Everyone through with their Christmas shopping?