make the money you need on the road

firefighterr

You can get your own sign machine and start making your own money it is easy and fast the money you make can cut way down on the cost of begging a full time rv life style we have been going to camp ground to camp ground and making a great living i am 35 and my daughter is 16 and we have a blast at it if any one is interested or think they are e-mail me at rogerdodger328@yahoo.com or call 715-823-3707 we will help you get started like a couple got us going thanks

hertig

You might look into investing some of that income into a supply of periods and capitol letters, so you can do actual sentences :)

C Nash

Aw come on John and lighten up. Roger is a firefighter by his signature and he might not pull you out of that DP if it catches on fire. At least he is not begging for something other than maybe selling us something :laugh: How much will starting this business cost us roger :bleh:

firefighterr

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I am a fire fighter and I try to do a great job. I'm really sorry for all the typing errors, I've beenn working for two days straight. If anyone is interested in this venture, you can get a CNC router and the vector art. (pictures for the signs) The only thing that you would have to supply is the computer for the CNC, either a lap top or desk top.The total package would cost $3850.00 plus freight. Thanks again for you interest.

C Nash

Roger, Don't worry here. I am the master at butchering the English lanuage on this forum :laugh: . My mother was real proud of me when I came home from school (very long time ago) and told her I had come in 3rd in a spelling bee. Didn't lie to her just didn't tell her there were only three students in the spelling bee :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hertig

sorry, just trying to be funny... What is the size and weight of everything you need to handle most typical orders? Could you do it out of a RV without going out and buying parts for each order?

firefighterr

The weight of the CNC machine is approx. 85-100 pounds, and is approx. 26" x 16". Then you will need a desktop or laptop computer to run the CNC and disks for the graphics. The wood blanks you keep on hand can vary according to your demand and the area you have for storage. You can always buy these locally if you will be in one place for a while, or have them shipped to you. The router bits would not make a big weight difference and are easily stored. Paint, varnish, etc. is also something that you can pick up locally if storage is a problem.

firefighterr

This is some more information on making signs with our CNC. You can make it just like my daughter and I have. We bought the CNC for $3850.00, make approx.. 4 signs an hour, and sell them for $45.00 each. After making 86 signs, which was 22 hours of work, the CNC was paid for. Each person will work at a different rate, so these numbers are only what we have done ourselves, but you can see that the potential is there. We can get you started with the CNC and the software, show you how to get started making signs, and then you can work as much or as little as you want. The CNC is light enough and small enough to travel well in your RV, and the only other supplies you need would be a computer, which most people already own.

firefighterr

That’s it, you’re on your way to supporting your RV lifestyle.
Think of it, campgrounds, flea markets, craft fairs, not to mention festivals, RV shows, and business’ along your way. Even campground owners need road signs, name signs, and a host of other signs made. Contact us for more information and to get started.

Kirk

If you are smart, you won't set up to work in an RV park without first getting the approval of the managment of the park. Very few will allow the operation of a business in the park.

firefighterr

out of 946 parks that i have stayed at no owner had a problem if you ask them first you are right and if you do ask the owner you normaly have no problem because there is no need to go out of your site to even ask if people are looking to purchase a sign

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yes I do, it loads the Adobe, but I get a blank screen. Maybe I am not being patient. I am on :disapprove: dial up.

bigbob7777

Maybe i'm in a hurry, but the poster doesn't seem to be in too big of a hurry to answer; either email of in this forum.

firefighterr

sorry i havent been on to check keep up with all of my work had a death in the family but i will be more then willing to help answer any questions if you would like send me a message with a phone number and i will call you back and answer all your questions