Making the jumb

ramn4evr

House will close in three weeks. My wife and I currently looking at a Glendale Titanium 34E39SD, 5 slide. What to do with all our household belongings? I suppose yard sale or storage. Will just be staying at a local RV park next to a nice golf course here in Yakima WA. Not to sure about the winter months. But will give it a try. Sure feels kinda strange giving up everything I've work for, for the last 16 years. But looking for a easier life. Currently working for Hostess cake 65 hours a week :dead: . I have no life. taking one step at a time. after getting settled in our 5th wheel, will start looking for a new line work. Hope something around 40 hours a week. thats about it. just wanted to share

Gary & Susan

DL Rupper

Re: Making the jumb

Sell it all. If you put it in stroage you will be paying for things you don't need or use. If you absolutely need to hang on to things, trim it down to fit in a 5'x10' storage facility. Have you thought of workcamping. Check out www.workcamper.com. :cool:

DL Rupper

Progressive Direct. Previously with Good Sam VIP (GMAC). However, I read a post in this RV forum claiming Progressive was cheaper. They were. They have a full-timer policy if needed:approve:

ramn4evr

Well two weeks too go. :) Headed over to the west side of the Cascade Mt. to look at three different 36' Alfa's. Alittle change of plans. Don't think the Glendale will work for us. I'm getting excited. Just the putting everything in storage for now. Will sell in the spring. Chat at everyone later. :cool: