man see if I can get something started

H2H1

Hey Ken S we will be at St Andrews ST Park May 16-20, we have site 19 reserved, so if in the area please drop by.

LEN

Been in "Q" for a week now. Been to the Yaught club for fish and chips and Silly all's for pizza. Been through the show and side shows for 3 days, a lot of the same stuff and seems a bit high priced this year. Could it be age setting in "NAH". Had great camp fires and talk every night. Got a little rain last night to settle the dust. Wife says Anza Boreago (SP) next stop to watch the supper bowl and from there where the warm wind blows.

LEN

DL Rupper

Damn y'all have good plans. I'm going to drive over to St Louis in Feb for a French Breakfast, Italian Lunch and a Chinese fried Rice dinner. Not too exciting, but better than sitting in the condo watching it snow. Take care on your travels and enjoy.

big bilko

Kaye and I will be over in May driving route 66 . We will catch up a little closer to the time and perhaps meet up somewhere.Will be in a blue green Cadillac Eldorado convertible so you can't miss us.Regards BIG BILKO>:excitement:

H2H1

GREAT LOOKING PICTURES,looks like ya'll was boon docking, I know some do like to boon dock, however, I really don't like it, I prefer FHU.

JCZ

Me to Hollis....FHU! However, they tell me you haven't done Q if you hooked up so along with the other 5,000 RVs, we had to boondock it.....for the "e-x-p-e-r-i-e-n-c-e". :stupid:

Ok we've done it and I'm sure some where along the way we'll have to do it again but it's not our drother (drother have full hook ups!).