map of the usa

H2H1

OK I have lost my mind, :( I have deleted the states travel map under my name, can anyone direct me on how to get it back. Thanks

G

RE: map of the usa

Now hollis ,, why did u do that ???? :laugh: Give me a few and i'll find it ,, agian :) :)

H2H1

Re: map of the usa

well I was going to add a state I left out and poof it went away. BTW Rod on skype

H2H1

thanks DL that worked. I also save the site so if I screw up again I will be able to correct it. once again thanks

H2H1

hey Charles make sure u save it to your desk top so u can get to it if u accidentally delete it when up dating the map, It sure makes things a lot easier

cdude

RE: map of the usa

Yes Hollis I saved to hard drive and as a back-up, knowing I will probably forget where I filled it, 'My Favorites' will come through, unless I forget to remember anything about the map.:laugh:

TexasClodhopper

You would have to combine them in a photo editing program.

However, there's only so much room in that leetle display area! :clown:

Kirk

I chose not to use one of those maps because someone said that if you do and your map gets full, then you have to stop traveling?

Darlin

No you don't. All you have to do is to clear all the states & start all over again.

Darlin :cool:

G

Good point ,, Darlin ,,, and see all the sights u may have missed on the first go around :approve: :cool: :bleh: :laugh:

kb0ogt

DL Rupper - 2/26/2009 7:00 PM

Hollis, try Visited States Map by epgSoft.

"A Government big enough to give you everything, is strong enough to take everything you have". Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson did not say that. it was Gerald Ford

TexasClodhopper

I had always read that Jefferson said that. If you do a Google search, there must be a thousand links giving Jefferson credit for it. (Says a lot for what you get from the Internet, too.)

However, it seems that the Jefferson Encyclopedia that is loosely connected with Jefferson's Monticello attributes the quote to Gerald Ford. They state that they, "...never found such a statement in Jefferson's writings...."

Hey, what if Gerald Ford did say it? It's true enough and a little closer to our time.

SOURCE: monticello.org