marble

G

Does anyone have experience with marble flooring in their rv???
I had a new to be customer that wanted a custom interior rebuild in their 5er ,, anyway ,, they want real marble floors in the kitchen and living area ,, and marble counter tops ,, in the kitch and bathroom,,, the marble is no prob , i have a nieghbor that does that stuff full time ,, i called him and asked about this project ,, he said the counters ,, no prob ,, but the floors ,, prob ,,, he is cking into a flexable grout type stuff that can be used in the rv,,,
What i was wondering about ,, is if anyone has this and what type of troubles have u had outta the floor only ,,, also does anyone know about a grout that would take the pounding of rv's ,, did a google on the subject ,, and found nothin for rv's ,, i got a call into Tiffin ,, since they use some marble in their newer coaches ,, but have not heard back yet
Any ideas :question: :question:

hertig

Re: marble

What would marble floors do to the weight of that unit? Somewhere on here I saw that tile made a several hundred pound difference. I would thing that marble would be at least 3 or 4 times that much.

G

Re: marble

well as of now we are installing the counter tops ,, bty i forgot to take pictures of the before and after ,, but they have agreed on the the peel and stick ,, laminate kook a like stuff ,, (happy) but have one more counter to do ,, it's the bathroom ,, and then their on there way ,, to a more happy camping life... ;) :approve: :) :) :) :)