Mardi Gras in New Orleans

Sunshine2775

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to Rving. My husband has been wanting to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras this year. Good Sams has a tour package there for I believe 8 days for $2995.00 a couple.
Has anyone been on any of the Good Sam Tours?
Does anyone know any RV Parks that are safe and clean in the New Orleans area. We have a 2009 Class A Motorhome and will not be pulling a tow. It is important that we find a place that offers a shuttle or is close to public transportation.

Thanks
Sunshine

G

well i don;t know about the Goodsam's tour ,, but we do have a few on here that live in LA ,, and one of them was born and raised there ,, he is a honest to god "coon a-- " but i say that cause i know both of them and they are proud of where they live and such ,, plus some good friends of mine ,,, they go by try2findus on here ,, they live near BR , La ,, and Randy ,, well both of them know all about Mardi Gras and where to go and not to go ,, i bet they will let u know for sure when the are on about what u are looking for ,, btw welcome to the forums :applause::excitement: