Merry Christmas

Shadow

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!!
Were heading out the door and won,t be back till after Christmas.
Please have a safe and Merry Chistmas ya'll.

(can't wait to see was in my stocking) :laugh:

C Nash

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Shadow. Guess you are headed out the door to find my house and fill the empty area under the tree :laugh: .

Merry Christmas to all :approve:

C Nash

Merry Christmas

Archer, recond he can make it to alabama by tomorrow night on that john deere tractor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I will be gone till Monday night. Everyone have a safe and happy weekend and looking for a GREAT New Year.

DL Rupper

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. I will be heading back to San Antonio Monday (no internet). Its been fun to be back on line and being a "trouble maker" as Snowbird would say :evil: . Take care and Happy and Safe RV'ing to ya'll :laugh: .

turnipbwc

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you and your famlies. Have a safe Christmas wherever you may be.
turnip

C Nash

Merry Christmas

Bet old DL is leading Rudolph in that Dodge right now. :laugh: Still think he owns a Dodge dealership :evil: . Have a safe trip DL :)

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
Stay safe and enjoy the holiday season with your families.

Cindy :)
RVUSA.com :laugh:

SnowbirdInFlight

Merry Christmas

Ho, ho, ho, and Merry Christmas to all!

clicksmilies11693.png

GMC 3500

Merry Christmas

Mr Rupper, we are leaving for San Antonio, 26 Dec also, but will be going thru Jefferson Tx. for a few days. Should arrive on or about 2 Jan 06. Will be at Fort Sam Houston Famcamp grounds. Hope you have a Merry Christmas, drive safe.. Good Luck...GBY..

ARCHER

Merry Christmas

Hey DL,
We are headed back to Texas, Port Isabel, Park Center next Wed til 1 April. Had not planned on spending Christmas up North, but death in family changed all that. So we are staying with kids/grandkids for a few days each and then headed back South. We are in Cin and then on the Idpls next week then flying back South. :laugh: :) :cool: ;)

DL Rupper

Merry Christmas

Hey GMC 3500, is Fort Sam Houston Famcamp the one on Canyon Lake or is it actually at Fort Sam Houston? We will be at Admiralty RV Park by Sea World in San Antonio, site 221. Stop by and say hello, have some coffee or whatever, if you get a chance. We will be there until Feb 10. Offer to stop by and say hello is open to all Forum Rv'ers. Heck, we can even discuss how good diesel fuel smells or how great Dodge CTDs are :bleh: .

DL Rupper

Merry Christmas

Hey Archer, sorry to here about the death in your family. Our condolences to you and your family. If you get up around San Antonio stop by and say hello. DL & Mar (Admiralty RV, site 221)

John Harrelson

Merry Christmas

Same from me folks, .....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Since I don't have any family around me, I'll stay here and hold down the fort until you guys get back. :laugh: :laugh:

Everyone be safe, I don't want to read about the "Late _ _ _ _ _ is survived by ......." :(

John

TexasClodhopper

Merry Christmas

John, we're in a similar boat. In our case, we're spending some time at a mentally handicapped home. There are 30 or so that don't get to go "home" for Christmas. We'll play with a metal detector in their front yard (seeded with nickels) and with some electric cars.

I encourage you to do something similar. It is greatly healing for us.

John Harrelson

Merry Christmas

Hi Texas,
Thanks for your thoughts, but I'm by no means "Down".. I have many friends that I associate with all year .. Ever had to turn down a half dozen invitations to Christmas dinner ... hahahaha

If I were still married, I'd end up having to "be with the family" every time a holiday came up. This way I can pick and choose where I want to be, who I want to be with,and how long I want to stay in one place >> :bleh: :bleh:

I know what time my friends have their Christmas dinner and I "accidentally" drop in to say Merry Christmas at the same time they are eating.. Every year I gain a couple of pounds by "dropping in". :laugh: ;) :blush:

Merry Christmas Texas, hope you guys have a good time.. thats what life is all about,

John

anngorski

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. Sounds like all are having a great holiday and we are too at the Ho Hum Park in Carrabelle, FL right on the beach. A few showers is not dampening my spirit this Christmas morn. Enjoying the peace and quiet of the true reason for the season. Going to have buffet dinner at the park this pm and then retreat to our little corner of the world. So peaceful without all the hectic pace at home. The sun's come out so it's time to see what's going on out there--ho-hum. Ann :cool: