Merry Christmas

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey everyone, before we all go our separate ways for the upcoming holiday,I want to wisheveryone a MerryChristmas.And for those of us traveling,PLEASE drive carefully.

We are going to myWifes home,and it seems like we will take the trailer out of winterizing,and take it with us. Her mother has a weak welland we like to have our own water. That way when she her well runs dry, we are not to blame. :laugh:

Everyone have a great time and I hope Santa is good to all.

DL Rupper

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all. We are in Ft Myers area and will spend our Christmas in our RV. What more could we ask for. Take care traveling. :)

G

I too will be in the rv for christmas ,, so to all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe one at that :approve: :approve: :cool:

ARCHER

Yup, we too will be enjoying Christmas in our new Sunnybrook in Melbourne Beach, Fl. Will miss not seeing the children and the grandchildren but they have their own families now to enjoy. Of course, we'll talk on the telephone to them all.
Merry Christmas to all and to All a Happy New Year. :) :cool: ;) :)

brodavid

You all make me wish that Santa would bring me alot of traveling next year!!
We are planning to go to alot of places with the family and enjoy ourselves.
Take care and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.
And to all a Safe Journey!!!!

*scooter*

Have fun to those on the road, (a note of jealously included). We well be home with some family and the kids and grandkids. Should be pretty packed. I invision a little different Christmas next year though. Stay safe and warm.

aussie Keith

A very Merry Christmas from "downunder" to you all. Last year we were in Vermont experiencing a traditional white Christmas and this year in Sydney under a full sun and dressed in shorts. The best of both worlds. Have really enjoyed your help and entertainment over the last year and looking forward to returning for another tour in March, this time starting in San Antonio. Best wishes to you all and your families for a happy and healthy New Year.

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member

I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas from the entire RVUSA.com team. Thank you for helping newbies with their questions, thank you for helping me monitor the boards, and thank you for visiting our website. Enjoy your family and friends, take lots of pictures and be safe!!

Cindy @ RVUSA.com :laugh:

marstrings

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the folks who have been answering my questions on the 'Beginning RVing' forum, and a Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2008 to everyone.

M.

Kerri

RE: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year. I would just like to take the time to express to you all that this group of people is just GREAT! Yes, I'm the Beginner with the toy hauler. I, we Thank You for all the help. I just set lookingout the window, pass that Christmas tree at that camper. So to all of you still RVing. Man I wish you a very merry time. I'll be back and I know I'll have a much better year for 2008. Let's hope I learned enough to get me up and running for April 08.

Happy Holidays

Kerri (Midwest Illinois)

ARCHER

Well, I hear the bells and I saw the little RED dot in the sky so I think I better get us to bed real quick or Rudolph and Santa won't stop here tonight, so Good Night to all. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night. ;)

Steve H

Our best wishes to all for a happy, healthy, and prosperousNew Year! Merry Christmas!

SnowbirdInFlight

A great big
merrychristmas.gif
to all on the board and have a safe and wonderful New Year too!

G

Hope ur's was a good one also Kirk ,, u lucky fulltimer :laugh: :cool:

Hope everyone else's was great ,, the joy of Christmas is feeling that is felt deep in the heart ,, nothing else like it ,,, even though it has got to comercail here lately ,, some people still know the meaning of the season ,, at least i hope most due :approve: