Merry Christmas

G

OK i know we are 5 days away ,, but i just wanted to wish ALL the Rv-Usa forums a very Merry Christmas ,, and a very Happy New Year ,, and for all the full timers out and about ,, may your travels be safe and un-eventfull ,, and too all ,, remember the meaning of the season ,,, we all are one big family ,, as far as the rv comunity goes ,, so look out for your fellow rver ,, and help out in anyway you can ,, but i know that all of you will do that ,, it's our way of life ,, the rv life ,, so too all ,, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR
:)

LEN

Re: Merry Christmas

HO Ho Ho !!
We have 5-6" new snow over 8" just barely old. A bunch more before morning.
The one good thing about the back thing is I can't shovel so the wife being a good sport is/will/has been!!
(wonder how long I can keep this up) Did bring lotsa sand back from the Islands so I have the beach and a sun lamp.
So MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to and and we'll(the wife) will be digging out in the morning.

LEN

JimE

RE: Merry Christmas

Its actually starting to feel like Christmas here in North Texas. The temp this morning is 19 degrees...glad I made it back in from deer camp last night or the coach would have been frozen solid!! Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for all of the advice and the amusing banter throughout the year!!

SnowbirdInFlight

Merry Christmas to all and to all happy traveling!

santa2.gif

C Nash

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all. Remember the true meaning of Christmas and give thanks and prayers to those brave service men/women that are away from home.

H2H1

Well since I wasn't on last night and just read the post. I also wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all RVers. I also ask everyone as Nash has asked to give thanks to all Military members past, present, and future members, as they are the ones who gives us the true freedom we all enjoy. So endure the winter and wait for spring and start enjoying your freedom. God Bless everyone and be safe no matter where you are at

G

ok to add on to this post ,, what do all of u have for christmas eve dinner ,, if u have one ,, our family has Tamales and Menudo ,, i know Tex and Jim should know what Menudo is ,, and i hope Tamales also ,, i just got 4 dozen from NM yesterday ,,, Tamales that is ;) :bleh: :) :cool:

Blueeyes

We usually have Christmas dinner instead of Christmas eve dinner but for New Year's Day we have black eyed peas, fried hog jowl( sort of a type of bacon), corn bread, cabbage slaw, & sweet tea.
The more black eyed peas you eat the more money will come your way in the New Year.

big bilko

ALL HAVE A SAFE AND MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. REGARDS FROM DOWN UNDER....BIG BILKO :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

G

OH YES on new yr's u must have the blackeye peas ,, it's must ,, as is it for the mexicans to have Menudo and Pasole on christmas eve ,, i like my Pasole with red chile pork ,, yum ;) :bleh: :approve: :approve:

elkhartjim

[SIZE= 13.5pt]To All My [/SIZE][SIZE= 13.5pt]Democrat [/SIZE][SIZE= 10pt]Friends: [/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt]Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice[/SIZE] holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

[SIZE= 10pt]

To My [/SIZE][SIZE= 13.5pt]Republican[/SIZE][SIZE= 10pt] Friends:[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 24pt]Merry Christmas[/SIZE] and Happy New Year!