Messages in Outbox

BarneyS

I replied to a PM message in my Inbox today and clicked on send. I see it is still in my Outbox instead of "Sent Mail" It has been in there for the past several hours. I can see no button to "send" it. How do I get it on it's way to the intended receipient and out of my Outbox?
Barney

TexasClodhopper

Re: Messages in Outbox

Hello, Barney.

Your private message will stay in the Outbox until the recipient gets it. It isn't really sent off the forum like an email message would be. It just sits here waiting for the other person to get on the forum.

Have a nice day!

BarneyS

Thank you TexasClodhopper! By the way, we are presently enjoying your fair state for the winter. We are staying in a nice campground in Kerrville. Have been in the San Antonio and hill country area since early January.
Barney

TexasClodhopper

Oh, Sallyberetta and I really liked Kerrville! We'd stop in there every time we went out to El Paso on business. There are a lot of folks that stay after visiting. The local economy kind of sucks for the residents when we go into one of our bust cycles, but it only helps those retired fulltimers since costs go down.

You need to go visit Fredericksburg. It isn't too far South from you (although it looks like you're headed North). Visit the Admiral Nimitz museum and the WWII museum. There are a lot of food places, antique shops, and beergartens. There's a big wildseed farm outside of town that should be great to see right now. Get your mojo up and "walk" up Enchanted Rock! Its only 400 ft. elevation and smooth as a river rock.

Have fun!

sasfrass

I have problems with my ford truck and want to ask a question. I don't know where to go to do this, please HELP

BarneyS

Hi Sasfrass,
There is not specific forum here for trucks but if your question is about how much your truck will tow, then the Towables forum should be a good one to put it in. If not, then perhaps the General forum or the Beginning forum would do.
Barney