mikedial@netzero.com

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Gary B] It isn&#039t faster for me it takes forever for a page to load, I have tryed everything, I liked the old one!! GB

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Rodger] My experience is the same as Gary&#039s. Since the format change, this site has gone from slow to glacial. I&#039ve only returned today to see if there&#039s been any improvement. So far none. It could be my 28.8 modem and mere 16 mg RAM contribute to the problem but other sites download much faster.
This site, in its present state, is now too slow for me to use. I may check back at a later date to see if there&#039s been any improvement.
See ya guys, maybe on the OTHER RV forum. :(
Rodger

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Mike Dial] I must be doing something wrong, I still find it faster than before and more convenient. I have over 90 Mgs of RAM and a 56K modem.

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Gary B] While I don&#039t have the Ram Mike has -64mgs & 56K modem, it take 50 sec to load from the time I click on to full view, like Rodge, guess I&#039ll look elsewhere and check back from time to time. I&#039m really going to miss what was a really great forum. Happy trails GB

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Mike Dial] I am at a complete loss, I found the other board slow as molasses. It took forever at times to return to the main board after entering a post. I hope someone can help solve your problem.

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Fugeelama] I don&#039t know what you people are talking about. This new message board is blazing fast! Ok, so i have 256 megs of RAM and a 900 MHz machine, but my friend&#039s 233MHz G3 loads it up fine over a 56K connection. This board has always been the best RV one on the Net (IMO), everyone that&#039s going someplace else is obviously too impatient and lacking in faith to stick around...

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Gary B] Hi Mike, Iam back and it is working much better tonite, only 7/8 sec. to load, am really glad cause I really like this forum, good to hear from you Mike was begining to think you truned in your badge. Happy trails GB

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Rod Wise] I really like the new format; but from time I click on a line item until its up on screen is 18seconds!!

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Mike Dial] I have become so apathetic of most people&#039s posts on RV boards, I just sit back and read only. Ishould change my name to ROM.

Old Forum Post

mikedial@netzero.com

[Gary B] Dail!!! wake up you should be doing what Iam, got me few Tyraps a snowshovel and tyraped that sucker to the front of my MH. Then Iam going to head South, till someone asks me what the heck that thing on my grill is, then I know I far enough south. Happy trails. GB in coooool MN