Monaco/Holiday Rambler 2000 parts

LEN

Anyone have a link(I was there and can't get it again) to the Monaco parts store. I need the drawer or cabinet door latch's and the local ones are too long leaving a small gap when adjusted to max tight.

Thanks

LEN

vanole

Re: Monaco/Holiday Rambler 2000 parts

Len,

Used to have a 2000 Dip cousin to the Endeavor. Not sure they used the same hardware that year I think it was 00 when Monaco acquired HR. If the drawer latch or cabinet latch was the same on that unit I could get them at any RV store. In fact just was at a store and seen them. Picked up one of their (Stores) free national parts catalog. In that catalog on page 216 they are adverstised as a Southco Push Latch with a price of 4.89 stock number 31-8707. Those damn things used to break all the time. I've seen those catalogs at all three nearby RV stores.

Another company makes them but they want about 10 bucks a pop for them is RV Designer Collection 1-800-938-5883 or at www.rvdweb.com

Hope all this balloon juice helps.

Very respectfully,
Jeff

LEN

Re: Monaco/Holiday Rambler 2000 parts

I puchased a couple at the local RV shop but the hole pattern is a bit off, I did use a small grinder and made the one I needed fit but want OEM if possible.
I did find the parts store addy and got a couple ordered and they were 1/3 the cost !!! Can you believe it?

LEN