MSRP

WILLY3328

I know this is a long shot but... does anyone know the original MSRP for a 2006 Georgieboy Cruise Master 3775DS? I have the original brouchure with specs, etc but it doesn't list the MSRP.
Thanks!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: MSRP

MSRP would be based on the options installed by the factory. I don't know how anyone except them would be able to tell you. Since it is so new, call the factory, have the VIN number ready, and they should be able to help you.

G

I agree with Grandview ,,,, ck the factory ,, they will surely help u out...
Bty welcome to the forums...
If u have any questions ,, feel free to post them here ,, we are good at answering the been there done that stupid stuff ,,, and we joke around with each other from time to time,, but agian feel free to ask away,, this is what this forum is about,, rving :bleh: :) :) ;)
I wish i was out rving right now :( :( :bleh: :cool:

WILLY3328

Thanks for the quick replys. I e-mailed the factory 3 days ago... no response. I'll definitely call them. I know the options will change MSRP but this particular model was made only in 2006 and most items are standard. Very few options compared to other mfs's & models. But thks agn & thks for the welcome. I'll try not to be too much of a pain.

G

U will never be a pain around here ,, we have to put up with DL and TEX and on the occasion Nash ,, so if we can handle that u'r OK ,, bty once u get u'r feel for this forum u'll understand what i mean :laugh: :laugh:
We are all rver's here and like to have fun and answer questions... ;) ;) ;) :)

DL Rupper

Hey Chelse, beats me. I thought you might know. ;) I'm sure 730 must have something backwards. :laugh:
Hey 730, as you would say, no offense. Just joshing you. :clown: :laugh:

G

hey i know guys ,, that's why were here ,, to have fun and answer questions about rving ,,, i cna take it as much as i dish it out,,, it makes it fun that way ;) :laugh:
Oppps got off topic ,, sorry :(

hertig

If you can't get an answer from the manufacturer, call the Arizona Department of Transportation and ask about registering it. They license vehicles based on the MSRP, so they will know (at least the base value) for any vehicle.

Or go to the library or your bank and look it up in the Blue Book. They have the MSRP for everything in there.

WILLY3328

Surprise, Surprise. When I called for an insurance quote, the gal told me the MSRP. I'm sure she must have gotten it from the NADA book as Grandview said above. I feel much better now that I know the original MSRP.

Thanks everyone.

G

Glad it worked out ,, and if u have any other ??? feel free to post ,, there are no dumb questions ,, (here we go again ) we have all done it once or 3 times ...
We kinda joke around alot ,, but we do get down to solving u'r question ,, while throwing a little humor in now and agian ,, but believe me i have not been a member here as long as some of the others ,,, but they made me feel right at home from day one ,, that's what rving is about,, having fun ,, and if these guys can't help WE ARE on big trouble ,,, sorry had to do that ,,, but once again post away,,, WE LUV IT ;) :approve: :laugh:
Most of us have to put the rv up for the winter so this is all we have till spring :( :eek: :dead: :clown:

hamdave

Go to your friendly library & ask to see the NADA price guide. It should be listed there.
icon_smile.gif