Musicians

Shadow

Musicians

Be careful Chelse. Remember what happened to you last time you poked fun at Archer! :eek: How you been doing?

C Nash

Musicians

Woops, forgot about that. Recond that was Archer that bite me instead of a snake :eek: . Sorry Archer I wont poke fun at you no more. Leg still bothers me some and still have pains at times but ok. Guess it just takes time for the venom to get out of the body. Thanks for asking Shadow.

Shadow

Musicians

Hear ya Chelse. Now that Archer is a Texan, are you picking Tech over the Crimson Tide? :laugh:

C Nash

Musicians

Shadow, I pull for the Auburn Tigers and anyone playing the Tide :laugh: Here in Alabama you have to be that way :laugh:

ARCHER

Musicians

Hey Cliff, I'm heading to Rockport (Watersedge rv park) on the 20th of Feb for a month. Shadow is looking for info to give me (I think). You know about Watersedge? Might see ya around there. Hope to see Shadow while we are there. :) :laugh: :cool: ;)

Shadow

Musicians

ARCHER, If you heard me sing you'd know I'm not auditioning for the band. Kind of a cross between a sick coyote and Chelse getting bit by a snake :dead: . Thought Cliff would have some real time weather info. My time at Rockport is April and Oct. when the redfish are hitting everything you throw at em :bleh: . We are going to head down there one day next week and look around. I'll get back with you on the RV park. Shirley doesn't know but there is a real nice boat I want to look at in Aransas Pass :blackeye: . Sure you want to wait till the end of Feb? Have you driven to Mission or Alamo to see if things were better inland?

Cliff Boyd

Musicians

Playing dates:
Saturday Feb 11th 5:00 - 7:00 PM Bay View RV
Saturday Feb 14th 7:00 - 9:00 PM Ramsom Rd RV
Friday Feb 17th 12:00 - 2:00 PM Ron Hoover RV
Saturday Feb 18th 12:00 - 2:00 PM Ron Hoover RV
Saturday Feb 18th 5:00 - 7:00 PM Bay View RV
Saturday Feb 25th 6:00 - 8:00 PM Lazy LonghornRV
Saturday Mar 4th 5:00 - 7:00 PM Bay View RV