My Update

ARCHER

Hi, all. Not to bore most of you but thought I would let some of the old group know my current health status. I am "back home in Indiana". Do not have to go to Denver for any treatments at this time. I stopped taking the meds prescribed by Doctors here in Indiana, based on Florida Doctor instructions and have been getting better weekly. I was in the hospital in Florida again in Jan, but just a short visit for a lot of test (which all came out great). This decided that I probably do not have that major bacterial infection (or maybe the initial meds killed it) so I am just being monitored for now.
I do feel pretty darn good for the first time in about two years. Wifey can't keep up with me, ha ha
Anyway, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. THEY WORK!!!!
Have a great summer. :) ;)

H2H1

Re: My Update

THAT GREAT NEWS Archer, glad to hear you are doing beter. Our prayers will be with you. get beter and back on the road

Shadow

Always like good news Mike :) Maybe that's the end of it and you can get back to 100%. Hope to meet up with Ya on the road. :cool:

G

If they had a clap Emoticon on here i would use it ,,, but i'll type it ,,
That is great news archer ,, and u and bro dave can get together and wash my MH for therapy (u know i'm just kidding) but if it keeps u'r spirits up ,, then good for u ,, the picking on worked for Dave ,,, so now u'r our next victim ,, but i am VERY glad u'r doing better ,, and as Hollis said ,, we'll keep prying for u and Dave ,, and bty i met Ken today (u know grandview ) yep ,, went all the way to bedford and said howdy ,, he was kinda sad about the turn out ,, while i was there ,, but i hope it got better for him ,,, i have not heard from him ,, but he's prolly tired ,, with all the settingup and tearing down stuff ,, but i'm sure he'll let us know ,,, :approve: :approve: ;) :laugh:

brodavid

Great news, still down a little, but when you are down the prayers go up,
still praying for all of you

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: My Update

yay1.gif

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member

Hey Archer,

That's very good news!! We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. :laugh: :) :laugh:

ARCHER

Time for a thank you to all of my friends who responded to my good news. Hope to keep gettng better and better. :) :bleh: :cool: :laugh: ;) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: ;)