Name the Top Travel Trailers in your opinion

Old Forum Post

[Paul B] I looked for about 4 years before I bought a TT. Had a pop-up for seven and enjoyed it. But in my opinion I went with an Award, which is made in Canada. A fiberglass Airstream, and I found one at a good price, it took a while and some good old haggling. Very good quality low profile and slippery through the air, and a big plus is the weight, a 27 footer and only 5000 lbs. loaded the way we travel. Even though Canadian made they used parts that are available most any where, standard stuff found on all the others. Have fun. Paul

Old Forum Post

[Leo] There used to be an ad that said"ask the man who owns one" Well, I don&#039t own one now but I had a Sunline TT. I used it for 16 years, never a leak anywhere, same refrigerator when I got rid of it, same water heater. They are made in Denver, PA, that is Amish country.
If you see a Sunline at a show you will see it is top quality.

The only reason I don&#039t have one now is that I wanted a 5th wheel and they do not make them. Sunline would have been my first choice if they did.

Old Forum Post

[Peter Mcquade] On the subject of travel trailers .I am looking for feedback from any Golden Falcon owners, made by glendale rv. I am especially interested in the tour edition 31fks travel trailer. 1997-2000.
What are your experiances good or bad?
Thanking you in advance,
Peter