Natchez Trace

elkhartjim

We're not home yet but have already planned trip to Birmingham, Al....mamma's gotta see some grand kids. We're thinking when coming back taking the Natchez Trace either north or south.
icon_smile_question.gif
We would be on I 20 in Jackson, MS and could go either way leaning on south to Natchez. Any recommendations on places to stay in Jackson? Is the Trace doable with 38' with toad? Thanks
icon_smile.gif

Darwin

Re: Natchez Trace

The Camp Ground across the River from Natchez is River View, it is owned by the town of Vidalia La. and is a Passport America Campground. We have stayed there several times and consider it to be a destination. You have an excellent view of the river, it is close to everything. We will stay there again.

elkhartjim

Thats where we stayed. My review in RV parks reviews was a 6. Grass had not been cut and the hot tub looked like it had not been cleaned in weeks. The pool about the same. Good location.

DL Rupper

Hey Jim, glad to hear you're doing reviews in RVparkreviews. That's the best way to keep the RVing public (US) up to speed on how parks rate. The Camping Directories rate them by how much space and how many adds they buy. I don't trust them. Too many times I think I'm going to the best resort in the state only to find out it's a piece of crap. The RV park reviews has been fairly accurate.