Nationwide Internet Access by RVUSA.com

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to let everyone know that RVUSA.com now offers Nationwide Internet Access. We have over 10,000 access numbers across the continental United States. No more switching dial-up services everytime you want to travel. I know that can be a hassle. We have 56K, 64K (ISDN) and 128K (ISDN) available (please call to find out what speeds are available in your area). You can view more information at www.rvusa.com/nwinfo.asp . We will be adding more information to that page so check back often. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me: cindy@rvusa.com .

Thanks,
Cindy Spencer :)
RVUSA.com

jimh37

Im new at this so i do need some help in looking for parts for my motorhome appliance.Can you help me?

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member

jimh37 - what parts are you looking for and is there a specific appliance manufacturer?

Mallory

What about wireless? Does anyone have info on wireless
that is affordable?
Dial up is limited to access to a phone line.
I need wireless.
Mallory
quote:Originally posted by cinnister

I just wanted to let everyone know that RVUSA.com now offers Nationwide Internet Access. We have over 10,000 access numbers across the continental United States. No more switching dial-up services everytime you want to travel. I know that can be a hassle. We have 56K, 64K (ISDN) and 128K (ISDN) available (please call to find out what speeds are available in your area). You can view more information at www.rvusa.com/nwinfo.asp . We will be adding more information to that page so check back often. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me: cindy@rvusa.com .

Thanks,
Cindy Spencer :)
RVUSA.com

Mallory

I am looking for wireless.
Dial up is only useful if you have access to
a phone line.
Does anyone have info on affordable wireless???
:(
Mallory