NATL (treadwinds) diesel pusher 1998

elkhartjim

Re: NATL (treadwinds) diesel pusher 1998

I haven't been here for awhile but had to get in on this.

Would it be yes, yes, could be, no, yes, the other side, yes, no, no, on the roof near the center, the white switch, under the bed, 20 quarts. I hope this helps.

sket

RE: NATL (treadwinds) diesel pusher 1998

On th right side sitting in the drivers set, there is a light (red) it states "do not move coach" while driving down the road it blinks on and off sometimes ? The water light left and low of the brake light on the dash blinks on and off sometimes while driving ?

elkhartjim

Of course curiosity got the best of me and I had to come back.

sket, we need to know your location so we can send the "people" from the home to safely bring you back. You will not be harmed but I suggest you stop watching any and all flashing/blinking lights until the home locates you. This could be very dangerous time for you and if we can get you back to the home I'm sure they can get your med's regulated. In the mean time, do not operate any machinery because you could end up in a hay baler.

H2H1

Jim I sent you a PM ,, you going to answer it?

G

I am so confused :eek: :eek: :eek:
No really Sket ,, what do u need to know?? about the lights or what ??? :)

sket

elkhartjim - 6/6/2010 10:04 AM

I haven't been here for awhile but had to get in on this.

Would it be yes, yes, could be, no, yes, the other side, yes, no, no, on the roof near the center, the white switch, under the bed, 20 quarts. I hope this helps.

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF JOKES! TOYOTA TOAD

H2H1

sket don't paid any attention to elkhartjim, he being his normal self. I do recommend you to trust 730 (Rod). he is not being a smart A** he will go out of his way to help you. He will need more info than what you are described. I ask you to PM him so you to can try to solve your problem. He is diesel certified and is a RV technician with his own business. :laugh:

Triple E

Yes, I agree with Hollis. I have never read a post so full of it. Elkhartjim, go somewhere else. We do not need people like you on this forum. :disapprove:

Sket, you should get the help you need as long as we get all of the information on your problem. ;) Also welcome to the forum.

:8ball:

Triple E

RE: NATL (treadwinds) diesel pusher 1998

sket - 6/6/2010 1:13 PM On th right side sitting in the drivers set, there is a light (red) it states "do not move coach" while driving down the road it blinks on and off sometimes ?The only ""do not move coach"" light that I have is when the Air Brake is set.The water light left and low of the brake light on the dash blinks on and off sometimes while driving ?
You cannot verify the water level of the radiator by looking at the overflow bottle. You must remove the radiator cap and check the water level from there. Be sure to fill the radiator to the overflow outlet before replacing the cap. Always, always use diesel anti-freeze.... Anti-freeze for gas engine's will ruin a diesel engine. ;)

The only other thing that I can think of with the do not move light could have something to do with the transmission.Check the oil level in your tranny to be sure that it is full. Please let us know what you are finding out. Would like to hear back. :)

:8ball:

C Nash

The only thing I can add to Triple Es reply is be sure the engine is cool when removing the radiator cap or pressure is relieved.

H2H1

Dang I forgot to add that point when I read Steven post. So glad you added that point Nash, sure hate for someone to get scolded with hot water.pain pain pain :( :( :( :(

Triple E

Thank you Nash. I was thinking it but my fingers didn't type it. Darn those fingers. :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: Thanks again Nash.

elkhartjim

FYI...I did respond to H2H1's pm which was for information about the upcoming meet and greet. I responded we have plans already and I know they will all have a great time.

I spent some time on this forum and had lots of fun along with obtaining useful information.

Since this forum is not moderated there are massive amounts of spam and posts of nonsense questions. I responded to sket for several reasons. He didn't know he owned a Tradewinds and had to ask why a light blinked while driving to not drive. Duh! "do not move coach" while driving down the road it blinks on

And triplee, there are many warning lights but no warning lights for low coolant levels only warnings for high temps. The only warning light the poster could be talking about was water in fuel light.

As you've noticed (maybe), he hasn't been back. He was simply playing with you guys and you all bought in...he won. That's what troll's do.

Triple E

Sorry Jim but I DO have a warning light for LOW COOLANT LEVEL. Each time I flush my engine I get the light until all of the air has worked its way out of the system. :eek: ;) Also I have been helping Sket through the PM so he has not been fooling around.