NEED FEEDBACK ON TRAILMANOR TELESCOPING TRAILORS

Old Forum Post

[Sam] I was looking into these trailers as an alternative to the pop-up camper trailers. Is there anyone out there that might know how well these are built, how they ride/tow, customer satisfaction(or not) and any other tidbits of information available. Are any used trailers for sale?

Old Forum Post

[Mac] Visit tretta hypermart.net. This is a forum dedicated to trail manors and also has classified. We have a 3225. Quality, as good as any rv today. Tows great, and sets up in a couple of minutes after you have done a few set ups. Gas mileage is also a benefit. They have a lot of room inside and can be stored in garage. Enjoy your search.

Old Forum Post

[Dan] I too was considering a Trailmanor until I saw a used one in Fl. After only two years it showed signs of leakage at the roof area and smelled bad of mildew.Really turned us off considering the price.Try rvadvice.com for more info.

Old Forum Post

[mikehammer] They suck in plane English. I owned one for a few years and luckly sold it without to much of a loss. They don&#039t open or close as easily as the add claims. The bathrooms are to small, I don&#039t know why they put a small sink in there, it takes up needed space. The sofa is poorly made. Everything in it worked well, Mine had a kingsized bed, which was a little to big, less bed and a more bathroom would have been ideal, it towed well, no leaks, I did like the construction of the aluminum crown roof, it had three roof vents, one with a fan. I would rather buy a hybrid, although some have leak problems. I think a HI-LO is probably a better idea, although they are heavier, but have a good sized bathroom across the back. I don&#039t care much for the campground bath houses.

Old Forum Post

[rusty stover] These trailers are great. I have been to the factory and seen them built. They are a quality unit and can be set up in approx. 3 min. You get more space in these than in a comparable unit i.e. hi-lo.