Need Help Finding Part

Gordy

Good Morning,

I am about to pickup a 1997 Gulf Stream - Sun Voyager 36ft - Model 8362-MXG with a slide out. In the picture below you can see where it has a damaged cargo door (The cargo door is just below and behind the drivers door) and would like to find a replacement. Can anyone help me in locating one? Maybe a salvage yard that parts out RV's? Also where would I find a paint code for refinishing this door once I find a replacement?

Thank You,

Gordy
Minneapolis, MN

Door.jpg

Poppa

Need Help Finding Part

Gordy,
From what little I know and always being in a hurry to do things :laugh: , if it were be , I would remove the door and go to any reputable sheetmetal shop and they can build you a new one. As to thr paint code, the best I could recommend is to contact the manufacturer with a color print and they can tell you what the paint code is. Another option would be to go to an automotive paint distributor as they have catalogged just about every paint used in the automotive secene. But don't expect a perfect match as you have age and fade on the existing paint.

Gary B

Need Help Finding Part

Hi Gordy heres another place that maybe of help www.all-rite.com they build doors windows etc but are not cheap but its the same as OEM. Good luck
:) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: ;) :approve:

RobRV

Need Help Finding Part

Hi Gordy, You can e-mail Gulfstream or phone with your VIN . They should be able to provide ALL the information on your MH!

These Manufacturers keep pretty good records of each and every unit that they produce.
Good Luck Rob

I am about to pickup a 1997 Gulf Stream - Sun Voyager 36ft - Model 8362-MXG with a slide out. In the picture below you can see where it has a damaged cargo door (The cargo door is just below and behind the drivers door) and would like to find a replacement. Can anyone help me in locating one? Maybe a salvage yard that parts out RV's? Also where would I find a paint code for refinishing this door once I find a replacement?

Thank You,

Gordy
Minneapolis, MN

Door.jpg

[/quote]

Kirk

Need Help Finding Part

Try one of these places.

Arizona RV Salvage, Phoenix, (602) 272-0301 http://www.azrvinc.com/
Appliances, plumbing, A/C, lights, windows, doors, holding tanks, hubs, rotors, axles, running gears, rear ends, will ship nationwide.

Economy Used RV Parts, Apache Junction AZ. 800-224-2601, 520-982-2678
Salvage and surplus. Discount prices/obsolete parts. Used/new/recondition.

All Rite Exteriors. Hollister CA. 800-262-6541
Collision repair parts for all RV exteriors

Andersons; Anderson, CA http://andersoncampers.com

All Auto Truck Recycle, Rancho Cordova, CA (800) 477-3086;
Vehicle parts incl MH.

driveby

Need Help Finding Part

I know most auto manufacturers put paint codes in the glove box. If Gulfstream can't tell you maybe look there. A good body shop might be able to get creative too.

Good luck.