Need help with furnace problem

nightwolf20013

I have a question. I have a 1998 Fleetwood Bounder with a Suburban furnace SF model. I have fixed the grounding block, taped up the spark unit that's on the circuit board, and cleaned up all of the connections. The thing works great during the day, unless it's cold out, and then I have the same problem, but at night, like every other time it kicks on, it will not light and blow cold. I turn it off and back on and it lights and blows warm. I can't understand why it doesn't work and then works again 2 minutes later. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.

C Nash

Yes I did remove my furnace to get to it better. I found the problem with a hair dryer lol. Mine was doing same as yours. Worked find till cold. Order new board same problem. Finally took hair dryer and would blow hot air on board. Still shut off. Finally found as long as I blew the hot air on where thermal coupler wires were it would stay lit. Hard to get to removed heater cleaned connection bingo problem solves. I have a spare board now lol

nightwolf20013

Thank you that was it, I took my furnace out and cleaned the connections up and it has been working for the last two nights in a row, just in time for Kansas winter.

P.S. again thank you for your help