Need items to get started

Leslie P

Continued-. Minor details like replacing the roof vent that cranks open must of flew off when I was driving her home or maybe it was off already? And there's a head & tail light out stuff like that. Probably needs a roof sealer and windows resealed and tracks lubed so the slide easily. Now where do I get all the owners manuals for the appliances? And I'm also wanting the Chevy 454 owners manual for repairs. Anybody?
2 minutes ago•••
L
Leslie P
Hi I'm a newbie. I have an 85 pace arrow. She is vintage. I love her! Now when I bought her she had just been freed from 10 yrs of slumber. She obviously wasn't in the sun but had cob webs under her belly. So I got her tags and insured her and was about to take her for her shower and then get her all tuned up and get fresh fluids and filters, check her hoses, lines, brakes, tire pressure, and cosmetic shop for minor.......

Leslie P

Heres a crappy pic of her on her way to her new home. I think I'll name her "Betsy" thats what my grandmother named her car that she drove me to school in when I was a girl.

Attachments

• IMG_20210718_202408_012.jpg
    IMG_20210718_202408_012.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 0