Need length from carpet Pace Arrow 1999

BigJoe

View attachment 267

Hi,

does anybody own a Pace Arrow, 1999 and can measure the carpet, like the red arrow?
It´s only for a small one, to keep the carpet clean bright.
My wife found a wonderful carpet she likes to have in the motorhome.
That would be great, thanks.
I can´t do that by myself, because I´m in germany and the RV in the USA

Attachments

• conv_190.jpg
    conv_190.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0

erniee

If you don't redo the doghouse, it will look weird. The carpet doesn't stop at doghouse as it goes around to firewall. Probably need a 12x 15 foot piece to include dog house. Hope she didn't pick out any berber.
flooring in coaches is what I do

BigJoe

Oh no, not the doghouse.....please look at the red dart, only that lenght. I will put the carpet on the other, to keep it clean! I don´t know the word. perhaps it is called rug?

erniee

ok, If its just a rug, you can cut it with a utility knife- probably just need a runner. you can get those on a roll from Homey/Lowes. they have bound edges. you probably need 7 feet

BigJoe

Thanks, a runner. New word for me. But the problem is, that my wife found it here in germany, and she loves that runner....it will be cutted exactly and after that the runner will be looped around.
Do you have a possibility to measure it exact?

erniee

I understand, now Joe. You can get the rug cut, long, and then any full service flooring retail store back here can cut it and bind it to your measurements when you get back to USA. I do not have exact measurements for you- just an alternative.

BigJoe

Oh yes, that´s a good idea! If I can´t get the measurements exactly I will do it in your way, thanks!