Need used fiberglass trailer

Walter

We are interested in a 13'-17' used fiberglass trailer. I have searched some of the internet listings for Scamp, Burro and Casita and have not found any on the West coast. We like the idea of fiberglass because (1)my wife has asthma and cannot tolerate any trace of mold which may exist in an older wood frame trailer, (2) lightweight, and (3) it should require less maintenance. However she also cannot tolerate epoxy, resin, etc odors.
Questions:
1. Suggestions for resources for used Scamp, Burro, Casita trailers.
2. Do fiberglass trailers retain a synthetics odor?
3. Any suggestions on other brands of lightweight trailers (under 2000 pounds dry weight).
Thanks

Walt

try fiberglass rv.com i bought my used from ray has a lot of information about fiberglass trailers he has a few to sell here is his number 574-262-8650 tell charles sent you :)

try fiberglass rv.com i bought my used from ray has a lot of information about fiberglass trailers he has a few to sell here is his number 574-262-8650 tell charles sent you :)

try fiberglass rv.com also ray horner has a few trailers for sale also has a lot of information on them give him a call that is where i bought my 13 footer 574-262-8650 tell him charles from LA. sent you :)