New 2003 Dodge CTD

DL Rupper

I picked my truck up from the body shop yesterday (1 week earlier than estimated)and I have a brand new looking truck. They even had a very slightly dinged rear bumper (can't see damage unless looking closely) laying in the shop and replaced my major flagpole damaged/dinged up rear bumper (no charge). New hood, fenders, roof, rear window, rear bumper and new paint.

Progressive Direct was absolutely superb in taking care of my HAIL damaged pickup. They shelled out $7000 plus rental car and responded in record time. All I can say is GREAT JOB PROGRESSIVE. :)

TexasClodhopper

Re: New 2003 Dodge CTD

How did you keep them from totaling your truck? Every time I hear about someone having a minor accident, their insurance company wants to total out the vehicle. :eek:

DARLING

WOW That was fast. Even though the rental was nice, There is nothing like your own truck/car.

Now everyone can pick on you & your Dodge and the diesel. Double whammy :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

Shadow

Good news DL, Them diesel smell withdrawals must have been tough on you!
You should go drive an 08 Dodge DL. Think you would be impressed!!! :bleh:
I was quite surprised when I test drove one.

G

yea but u know what they say shadow ,, there is nothing like the old smell of cummins diesel smoke ,, heck i'm going thru withdrawls now ,, bteer go fire up the old DIESEL ,, who know might do me some good ,, and i do have a DIESEL ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

DL Rupper

That smoke do smell good again. All ready to head out. Weather not looking good. Woe is me. :(

Hey Shadow, I looked at a new Dodge CTD at the auto show, $58,000 and the Ford diesel was $62,000. There wasn't any Chevy or GM diesels there. I'm sure they want big $$$$$$ too. I have 8 more payments. Guess I'll just have to smell the OLD diesel smoke for about 10 more years. :laugh:

H2H1

hey DL congrats on your repair, and getting it back a week early that basilly un heard of from a body shop. We are glad that you are out of the rental and back smelling the diesel. where are you heading out to now? BTW keep to old one new one are having a lot of trouble.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey DL,

The local dealership has a Crew Cab Dually GMC that is loaded with everything that the factory can put on it. Window sticker is 53,000. I am keeping what I have.

DL Rupper

Hey Kenneth, I hear you. ;)

Hollis, I'm heading towards Yellostone. May or may not make it there. That's the beauty of full-timing. We often take off heading for a a destination and then head off somewhere else on a whim when we are almost to the original destination. :eek:

H2H1

life is great!! glad you are back out again. I know it was hard for youy being tied down and could go. good luck with your new /old truck. :laugh: :bleh: :approve: