New 5th Wheel

Wish505

We have been looking at purchasing a new unit and have been looking at several different Dealerships and Brands. We seem to have settled on the Montana 3400RL made by Keystone. Does anyone have any input on the reliability and quality of this unit and manufactor?

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: New 5th Wheel

I have that floor plan in stock in a Prairie Schooner. I have higher R values for insulation and my trailer is lighter. We have a 12 gallon water heater and a 42,000btu furnace. The list goes on and on. Contact me by e-mail and I can give you the complete rundown.

C Nash

If the Montana is in the price range that you plan on spending I think they are a pretty good choice for the dollar. Most owners are pleased with the quality and service from Keystone. Might want to check out the Sunnybrook line also.

DL Rupper

If I was in the market for a low end medium priced RV I would consider a Montana. Most reports I've come across on them are favorable. There are better made 5th wheel trailers, but generally they are in the upper medium price range. I prefer vaccum bonded 5'ers, but again they start out in the upper end of the medium priced RVs.

Shadow

We own a Montana, and are very pleased with our choice. It is our second Keystone product and have been happy with both.

Wish505

RE: New 5th Wheel

Thanks everyone for the information. We have decided to continue with the purchase of the Montana. We have been seeing more and more good reports on them and understand that Keystone will be coming back out with the Big Sky which will be the upper class package which we may look at in 3 years. We considered several factors over the last 1 1/2 that we have been searching forums and speaking with people at various camp locations during this time.

Happy Trails

Dennis and Sandy
06 Silverado 4X4 Dually
Duramax w/6 Speed Allision
Edge Package Programed.

;) ;) ;) :kiss: