NEW 5TH WHEEL

TOGUE

I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW 5TH WHEEL 27 TO 31FT RANGE. LOOKING TO SPEND AROUND 25000 TOTAL. WOULD LIKE INFO ON BEST QUALITY FOR PRICE.

DOUGLAS C GREENWOOD

thumbs

NEW 5TH WHEEL

Doug

There were a few posts just recently on this subject. Look a bit further down the list.

I am lookin for the same thing and have been lookin for a while. Try lookin at the Keystone line. My wife and I are very interested in the Laredo. They have a web site. I have seen the Laredo 28rl. Chelse on the list owns a Cougar which is very close to the same thing. I am sure Chelse will reply to this posts.

If I can answer any questions (from memory) let me know.

Let me know what you see also. I would hate to get somethin and miss somethin better. ;-}

Gary

Gary

Souderton, Pa

C Nash

NEW 5TH WHEEL

Doug,
We have the Cougar2000 278 w/slide and have been very pleased with it so far. No major problems at all. Just remember in this price range they are considered entry level units. The Cougar is made by Keystone and they have sold out to thor since we purchased ours so I don't know if the quality will be the same. We looked at a tahoe by Thor before we bought the cougar and the quality, fit and finish was terrible on the one we looked at. All the reviews I have seen on the cougar have been favorable. I think the larado is also built by Keystone in one of their mid west plants. Sunnybrook also makes a good looking unit but, the price is more I think. Best advice I can give is look, look, look and then look so more and listen to what all have to say. Gary really likes the Larado but, he won't pull that pocket book out of his pocket:)!!Good luck

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com