NEW FACE

H2H1

Now Tex why did u clean u'r self up? I was just getting use to seeing the old face. I guess with the oil money a little cleaning never hurt anyone. still looking young . We will be in your back yard in may so be looking out for us.

TexasClodhopper

Re: NEW FACE

It's wonderful what a week of "vacation" will do to ya! :laugh:

Come on down! I hear there's some room just southeast of Cuero. You can stay for the Rattlesnake Roundup in Freer. Watch out when you come into town from the east, though. There's a bigun over on the right! Step lively.

TexasClodhopper

Actually, if any of you guys want me to work on a picture of yours I will.

IT WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE, I PROMISE! I WILL DELETE ALL OF IT WHEN I AM THROUGH.

Have someone take if for you. Get in close like my little avatar on the left; full frame. Leave as much background out as you can. I'll send you several variations.

You never know, you might like it.

PM me with your email address, and we'll exchange email.

DL Rupper

Hot golly gee Tex, you found the fountain of youth in Texas. On my way. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

Tex,
Is your "old picture" posted some where? I would like to see the before and after!

TexasClodhopper

Aw come on, Becky! You know that once I rubbed that Arabian oil lamp on it's side, I can't push the Genie back in! :laugh:

rjf7g

OK, has anyone ever seen the "real" Tex? What is going on here? Who is "The Texas Clodhopper"?