New fifth wheel

dawgon

I am buying a new fifth wheel. The best deal locally is the Montana by Keystone. Any opinions or suggestions?

s.harrington

New fifth wheel

I've talked with many who have purchased a Montana and so far all are happy with it. Keystone has come up in quality quite well in the last few years.

dawgon

New fifth wheel

Thanks...that is encouraging. Most of the dealers within two hundred miles sell Keystone.

Daveand Kenny

New fifth wheel

We just bought a Montana today, the 3500RL, and this was after weeks of research. Our last unit was a 30' Coachman Royal, and after going to several camper shows, the Montana always #1 on our list. It not only met the quality criteria, but it was affordable. Granted, the tow weight is high, but we plan on just storing at the Myrtle Beach area and using it as the weekends allow.

Daveand Kenny

New fifth wheel

We just bought a Montana today, the 3500RL, and this was after weeks of research. Our last unit was a 30' Coachman Royal, and after going to several camper shows, the Montana always #1 on our list. It not only met the quality criteria, but it was affordable. Granted, the tow weight is high, but we plan on just storing at the Myrtle Beach area and using it as the weekends allow.

Daveand Kenny

New fifth wheel

Daveand Kenny

New fifth wheel

We just bought a Montana today, the 3500RL, and this was after weeks of research. Our last unit was a 30' Coachman Royal, and after going to several camper shows, the Montana was always #1 on our list. It not only met the quality criteria, but it was affordable. Granted, the tow weight is high, but we plan on just storing in the Myrtle Beach area and using it as the weekends allow.

Gdog

New fifth wheel

I just took delivery of a Montana 30' fifth wheel. Two of my brother in laws own 3-4 year old Cougars by Keystone and I swore i'd never own a Keystone product. Both of the Cougars are poorly built and are close to the lowest of the trailer food chain. We did months of research and the Montana was impressive with it's workmanship and thought of how everything was put together. It was almost as if whoever designed it had actually camped before! we just went on our shakedown cruise last weekend and I have 3/4 of a page of problems to be fixed. Nothing major but none the less several items that need attention. I'm sure as soon as these are fixed it should be fine. I guess you could compare it to buying a Chevy Chevette or a Cadillac. Both made by the same company but different quality. It towed well and if you have any questions about it just ask. By the way, you should be able to get about 20% off of the list price without too much problem.